Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
This is probably the coolest GIF I’ve ever seen.
now there’s some perspective.
I once saw a storm roll like this once. It was beautiful.
My mom sat down in the grass and she took of her beautiful expensive coat. She saw one of her friends and went to say hi. When she came back her coat was gone and she was crying.
My mom was searching for her coat, while it was raining.
My dad (who had a huge crush on her) saw her and ran up to the closest shop and bought her this jacket, he said to her: ” I know this isn’t your beautiful coat, but I couldn’t afford any other and I don’t want you to get cold “.
My mom kissed him, in the rain and that same year they married on New Year’s Eve.
And now, 35 years later my mom gave the jacket to me and said: ” losing something good can only give you something better instead and baby, losing that damn coat was the best thing that ever happened to me ”
I love this
rebloging for the story